Be empowered with the right skills and knowledge to plan effectively for the implementation of a CRM system. A CRM can support all core functions; fundraising, marketing, grant management, service delivery and impact.
If you have been tasked with implementing a CRM, then this course is for you!
Our course will help you to:
- Understand what a CRM can offer
- Prepare a specification for what you need a CRM to do
- Facilitate conversations with team members about what a CRM can deliver
- Ask the right questions to CRM and Consultancy partners
- Apply for funding for your CRM
- Consider Salesforce as a CRM Solution
- The course is available online and accessible to watch anytime, anywhere.
- The course provides guidance and structure on how to plan for a CRM
- It is based on best practice principles taught on the BCS Business Analysis and Salesforce Consultancy Courses.
- The course provides up to 8 hrs of content to read and listen too with recommended further reading.