Are you struggling to meet the reporting requirements of funders?
Prove your charities worth?
Measure your impact accurately and effectively?
Join our FREE Webinar: 19th November at 9am (UK GMT)
Live Q&A & Demo with Social Suite on Impact Measurement Tools
We’re excited to announce our next Webinar will feature Measurement & Impact Reporting specialists from Social Studio. We’ll be exploring:
- How charity professionals can adopt impact measurement tools and products to improve their ability to provide reporting data to multiple funders and stakeholders.
- Easily generate data that proves the impact of their work and services
- Produce reports and analysis in real time easily and accurately capture your activities, service or projects and programme delivery
To register your place click the button below
Register my place
PLACES STILL AVAILABLE:
2 Day Salesforce Admin Course: 28th & 29th November: Central London
If your considering how to extend the use of your Salesforce Instance by introducing automated processes, then your in luck! Register for our jam packed intensive 2 day course and you’ll walk away knowing how to:
- Adopt the latest Salesforce Lightening features to implement automation
- Learn about and how to apply specific functions such as Workflows, Process Builder & Approval Processes
- Develop and customise your own Apps to micromanage your key operations such HR & Accounts
If you want to ensure you never loose out on funding bids or provide comprehensive monitoring and evaluation data and reports that will dazzle your current funders, register your place and join the discussion.
Socialsuite helps a diverse range of organisations monitor their impact on people through simple, automated data-collection and analysis tools that can help simplify impact measurement.