It has been amazing to see how organisations transform their operations and maximise their impact with beneficiaries using Salesforce to manage programme delivery and impact management.
Here are 5 ways that Salesforce can help:
- Track client needs and goals holistically across a team
- Tailor, co-ordinate, track delivered support better as a team
- Capture and analyse feedback real-time to be more responsive to clients
- Analyse outputs and outcomes real-time to report to funders easily
- Make strategic decisions when it comes to continuous improvement delivery
“We are delighted..Salesforce has helped us increase delivery of our services and improved tracking of our customer needs. It has saved us time and enabled us to help more patients and family members”. Read more
Register for our Demo Jam – Thursday 23rd July at 10.30am
Join our Demo Jam on the 23rd July to get an insight into the range of products available on the Salesforce Platform that could meet your Impact Management Needs. Let us you know your technology needs, your feedback, and give us your view on whether Salesforce is the #1 Solution for Impact Management.