- Do you need to discuss the concept of social enterprise with your board or team?
- Do you want to brainstorm ideas or opportunities for a social enterprise model?
- Does your team need to understand the business planning process to appraise and implement a social enterprise idea.
We can facilitate an in-house workshop for you that allows your team to understand, explore, discuss and appraise the options available and the steps to take to pursue the ideas further.
We will tailor the workshop with your organisation in mind with suitable examples and options that have perhaps been posed already.
The workshop will cover:
– What is social enterprise
– Social enterprise case studies
– A framework for developing, appraising and implementing ideas.
– An opportunity for discussion around ideas and resources available.
– Information about grants available to take forward social enterprise ideas.
What our clients say..
‘It has given me an understanding of what social enterprise is and the tools to be used to develop and test the possibilities’
‘It was an excellent workshop, it provided practical exercises and examples.’
‘It has helped us to develop an idea for a trading social enterprise.’
The price of an in-house tailored workshop is £1000 plus VAT.
To discuss it further or book please email Clare Sharpen – email@example.com or call 020 3051 8333