Economic Exchange are a series of free events we run throughout the year to highlight best practice, raise awareness and share expertise by Economic Change CIC, with our partners in the sector.
Attend this event if you are involved in delivering public sector contracts within the non-profit sector.
When: 26th February 10.00 – 12.30pm
Where: CAN Mezzanine, 49 East Road, Old Street, London, N1 6AH
During this workshop we will be looking at ways to demonstrate your impact to public sector commissioners.
It will cover:
- Different approaches to demonstrating your impact with examples – Theory of Change, Logic Models, SROI, Social Value Act, Green Mark.
- Using accreditations to support your social and environmental credentials
- Using Salesforce CRM to support your impact analysis and data presentation
Speakers will include:
- Anke Winchenbach, Consultant at NEF Consulting (New Economics Foundation) speaking about Social Return on Investment
- Ioanna Rossi, GLE speaking about the Green Mark.
- Nick Temple, Deputy Chief Executive at Social Enterprise UK, speaking about the Social Value Act.
- Heather Black, Managing Director, Economic Change CIC, speaking about theory of change and monitoring systems.
This free event is open to anyone involved in making an impact through public sector contracts working in the not-for-profit sector
Registration is essential as places are limited.