Economic Exchange are a series of free events we run throughout the year to highlight best practice, raise awareness and share expertise by Economic Change CIC, with our partners in the sector.
Attend this event if you are involved in corporate partnership management within the non-profit sector or a CSR/Foundation manager.
When: 27th January 10.00 – 12.30pm
Where: CAN Mezzanine, 49 East Road, Old Street, London, N1 6AH
Check out the latest trends for 2016 in regards to:
- Impact measurement in the sector – discussing indicators and systems to measure impact.
- Key priorities for 2016 for harnessing the evolving landscape or corporate and non-profit partnership.
- Trends and best practice in developing mutually beneficial relationships between corporates and charities.
- Heather Black from Economic Change – Discussing Salesforce CRM system for CSR/Foundation Grant Giving, Volunteer and Outcome Management
- Stephanie Hagan, Head of Community Investment at Business in the Community – Discussing indicators and benchmarks for 2016 in line with BITC standards.
- Nicola Stopps from Simply Sustainable Consulting – Trends in CSR and Charity Relationships and reporting impact
- James Harvey from The Lloyds Community Programme – Best Practice in Social Impact Programmes
This free event is open to anyone involved in making an impact through CSR initiatives, whether from the corporate or not-for-profit sectors.
Registration is essential as places are limited.