This week, we’re exploring the case for automation – more specifically what exactly does automation mean for non-profits and what value does it bring?
2 Day Salesforce Admin Course: 28th & 29th November: Central London
If your considering how to extend the use of your Salesforce Instance by introducing automated processes, then your in luck! Register for our jam packed intensive 2 day course and you’ll walk away knowing how to:
- Adopt the latest Salesforce Lightening features to implement automation
- Learn about and how to apply specific functions such as Workflows, Process Builder & Approval Processes
- Develop and customise your own Apps to micromanage your key operations such HR & Accounts
Scenario 1: Event Management
- instantly generate and distribute invitations electronically and at scale
- allow self registration without the oversight of a member of staff
- plan, co-ordinate and publicise events online far in advance optimising take up rates and the ability to monitor real time ticket sales/registrations and cross referencing them against existing donors, subscribers or members that exist in your database.
- Set reminders and alerts to maximise awareness and guarantee attendance
Scenario 2: Managing your Financial Accounts & Budgets
- You, your colleagues or even volunteers can access your financial records online in real time and remotely.
- You can sync individual transactions and payments with your contact database without any manual data entry!
- Create payment and invoice templates and set instructions (workflows) that will generate them instantly or at a set time and issue them electronically
- Allow you to view donations or income generated at a campaign, project, programme or even individual level with minimal effort or having to produce a report from scratch
- Set reminders and alerts of deadlines on invoicing, contracts or debt payment
- Provide accessible channels for a range of payment options and currency formats
- Produce Dashboard and financial report generation
Scenario 3: Employee & HR Management
- Employee profiles, job history, appraisals and setting performance management goals, milestone and actions can all be recorded, edited and viewed in one place
- Using Salesforce Lightening you can create custom apps, objects and components that provide staff with a portal to register, upload and update their personnel records and trigger automated tasks and emails with minimal manager supervision or intervention – for example task assignments can be integrated with Google calendar to sync all planned activities.
What next if your about to embark on the automation journey?
- using several different software or tools and considering where and how to introduce automation or
- have implemented a Salesforce Instance and wondering how to leverage your Salesforce Instance to adopt more automated features and functionality
Then why not join our 2 day Admin training course: November 28th & 29th, Central London
Book your coveted space now, as we really do have only a few places left…