Why Use Salesforce for Membership Management?
Economic Change has been involved in customising Salesforce CRM across the spectrum of international and local membership based organisations, to manage their membership of individuals, businesses and VSCE organisations.
Our clients include Ariadne, Institute of Health Visiting, Locality, Social Enterprise UK, Action Hants, The Co-operative College and Community Organisers.
The quick wins for our clients are:
- Get a [highlight dark=”no”]360 degree view[/highlight] of what activities your members are participating in.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Track the impact & change[/highlight] in member’s profiles year on year.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Speed up administration[/highlight] processes and customer services.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Improve customer relationships[/highlight] with two-way communication channels.
Some of the features can include:
- [highlight dark=”no”]Membership Management[/highlight] – Create online membership forms for members to sign up and input their data directly into the CRM. Record contacts & correspondence with members and track the level of interaction by members, whether it’s attending events, participating in an online community or accessing training, for example.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Create a Community[/highlight] – Use Salesforce Communities to create an online community for members to update their information, or upload events or opportunities, discuss and collaborate using Chatter, access resources or see a directory of members.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Online Payment Integration[/highlight] – Use a variety of third party payment tools tailored to the needs of the non-profit sector to take one-off or direct debit payments. Link payment information directly to contacts, sales and membership records within your CRM.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Impact Measurement[/highlight] – Collect information about your members to build a profile, track need & interests, segment into categories and record outcomes. Collect information via online forms on an annual basis, for example and track change overtime within the CRM.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Communications[/highlight] – Integrate Chatter, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or third party communication tools to manage different marketing & communication strategies with new and existing members, whether through email, newsletters, text messages, a forum, or web-chat to manage ongoing relationships.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Shared Data Platform[/highlight] – If you have members with a similar client management or data collection need, you could create a template off-the-shelf CRM platform that multiple members could purchase, deploy and use to track their contacts, intervention and outcomes. For inspiration check out In-Form, built by Homeless Link for charities in the homeless and housing sector. We can’t take credit for the In-Form system, but we would be keen to help develop similar platforms.
For almost 70 years, Action Hampshire has been supporting not-for-profit organisations to deliver great services to local people and communities, speak up for the changes they would like to see, and shape the future of where they live and work. Their vision is for a strong, independent and enterprising not for profit sector in Hampshire and Portsmouth.
[checklist type=”eg. checked, dotted, arrowed”]
- Watch our free webinar from Trustees’ Week to learn about Salesforce CRM and what it could do for your charity. Click here
- To read more about what Salesforce and integrated apps can do for your organisation around service delivery, fundraising and volunteering, amongst other things click here
- To speak to Heather at Economic Change about the digital solutions we offer, or for a free digital health check, please contact Heather@economicchange.co.uk
- Check out our special offer for small charities to go digital with 50% free support – click here to find out more