6 Month Charity Admin Course
Our Admin Course is aimed at staff members who are responsible for back-end internal administration of their Salesforce System (Instance). If your organisation is adopting salesforce we would advise joining the course as early as possible.
We deliver the course over a six month period and virtually. The course is geared towards staff in charities whom are charged or work as Salesforce ‘Administrator’s’.
The curriculum covers the learning objectives required to take the Salesforce Administrator certification, as well as the fundamentals of the Non Profit Success Pack.
The course will help you to:
- Understand what Salesforce can offer
- Understand the benefits of a CRM
- Develop your CRM Road-map
- Understand how to manage and develop your system
- Understand how to manage and support your users
- Understand how to manage and assure your data
The course content is available online and available anytime to watch anytime
- It provides peer support group with a group of other salesforce administrators.
- It provides a 2.5hr live webinar fortnightly and a further 6hrs of content to complete each week or at your own pace over six months.
- It provides access to a 3 x 1hr one to one mentoring sessions to review your homework of answer questions.