Whether your new to Salesforce CRM, an ‘Accidental Admin’ or a competent one wishing to brush up on the latest Salesforce features. Our 1 Day Series is designed with you in mind.
You’ll benefit from learning in a group environment with fellow peers in the non-profit sector and acquire tacit knowledge, tips and hacks in the process unlike other conventional courses.
You can choose to attend all, pick and mix or simply register for 1 day.
We have created a series of interactive workshop style courses that are tailored to meet the needs and challenges of professionals tasked with implementing, rolling out or simply managing their Salesforce Instance.
You”ll walk away with a boost in knowledge and feel equipped with the tools and applied learning to make a real impact on your Salesforce Instance.
Our course will help you to:
- Familiarise yourself and understand the core components of NPSP platform that charities use
- Equip you with the knowledge and skills to set up and tailor NPSP to suit your charities requirements
- Introduce the concept of migrating data from external sources into your new Salesforce Instance
- Contacts & Households
- Accounts, Affiliations, Relationships
- Opportunities and Recurring Donations
- Campaign Management
- NPSP Settings
- NPSP Data Import
The course is delivered virtually from 9am – 4.30pm. We supplement you with recommended (online) resources.
The total cost for the 1 day course is £200 (inc VAT)
We also offer a Package Discount for all 4 days courses of £750 (inc VAT)
Book your place here