Through understanding behaviours, communication, and individuals better we can maximise user adoption for our salesforce projects.
At Economic Change we use coaching tools and techniques with organisations throughout the salesforce consultancy process.
Using the NLP Tool of Logical Levels shown above, we can think about 6 ways to appraise and sense check whether your Salesforce Implementation Project is going to sink or swim.
During this process we look at Environment, Behaviour, Capabilities, Values and Beliefs, Identify and Purpose.
The Logical Levels Model is a great exercise to assess the reality of any situation be it an individual, organisation or project, from 6 different perspectives to identify where problems might lie. Let us look at how the model can help you assess why a CRM solution did not get adopted or to flag where risks might lie at during your new implementation project.
Over the next 6 weeks we will work through the Logical Levels from the ground up and you can consider some of the following areas. This week we look at Step 1 – Environment.
Step 1 – Environment
A project will fail if the right infrastructure is not put in place to support access and the use of the CRM. Ask yourself the following questions.
- Do the team have the necessary equipment to access their CRM easily?
- Do they have good internet access and technology infrastructure to use the CRM as they need to?
- Do they the ability to access the CRM off-line or via mobile with suitable navigation if needed?
- Is the CRM integrated with other email or software packages or single sign to allow for each navigation between systems?
- Is the environment considered secure and trusted and is data in the CRM system suitability backed up in the event of a system failure?
At Economic Change we support clients to put in place the right IT environment and infrastructure around Salesforce CRM. Contact us here