Over the next 6 weeks we will share insight on 6 essential elements to kick start your Salesforce CRM project successfully.
At Economic Change, our purpose is to empower accidental Salesforce admins and CRM managers with the information they need to implement and manage their Salesforce system and users successfully.
Alongside our 3 month Salesforce Admin Training Course, we also provide helpful information and advice via our weekly news bulletin to upskill our network.
Sign up to our weekly newsletter to get insight over the next six weeks on the following topics to get your CRM project heading in the right direction.
According to research a successful CRM project will focus on the following aspects to avoid failure:
- Harnessing Agile Project Management – Learn about the value and benefits of Agile Project management for your tech project..
- Get Clear on the Business Case – Find out how to develop a clear business case which is valued by the senior management team.
- Be a Proactive Executive Sponsor – Understand the role of an Executive sponsor and get clear on the different responsibilities..
- Commit to Business Analysis – Invest time and energy into business analysis to design the system for end users.
- Pay Attention to Change Management – Evaluate the impact of change on your users and develop a Change Management Strategy to communicate, support and embed changes.
- Plan for Data Integrity – A CRM is only as good as the data it holds. Are business rules clear, is data trusted and does it provide the expected level of intelligence to those that work with it. Allocate adequate time and resource to quality checking, cleansing and maintaining data integrity.
Sign up here to our weekly news bulletin to get information, advice and inspiration to get the most out of your CRM solution