Whether your new to Salesforce CRM, an ‘Accidental Admin’ or a competent one wishing to brush up on the latest Salesforce features. Our Virtual Series is designed with you in mind.
You’ll benefit from learning in a group environment with fellow peers in the non-profit sector and acquire tacit knowledge, tips and hacks in the process unlike other conventional courses.
You can choose to attend all, pick and mix or simply register for 1 day.
We have created a series of interactive workshop style courses that are tailored to meet the needs and challenges of professionals tasked with implementing, rolling out or simply managing their Salesforce Instance.
You”ll walk away with a boost in knowledge and feel equipped with the tools and applied learning to make a real impact on your Salesforce Instance.
Our course will help you to:
- Learn how to build out a basic HR App with custom objects, fields, approval processes and automation options.
- New App Development
- Custom Object Development – New Objects, Fields, Record Types and Page Layouts
- Lightning User interface configuration
- Letter Heads and Email Templates
- Approval Processes
- Work Flows & Process Builder
The course is delivered virtually from 9am – 4.30pm. We supplement you with recommended (online) resources.
The total cost for the 1 day course is £200 (inc VAT)
We also offer a Package Discount for all 4 days courses of £750 (inc VAT)
Book your place here