This week, we’re exploring the case for automation – more specifically what exactly does automation mean for non-profits and what value does it bring?
So what does this really mean?
What if you’ve decided to go ahead with your automation transformation?
If your’re considering how to extend the use of your Salesforce Instance by introducing automated processes but don’t know where to begin?
Register for our virtual System Admin Custom Design & Automation 1 day course and you’ll walk away knowing how to:
- Build New App Development
- Create Custom Object Development – New Objects, Fields, Record Types and Page Layouts
- Adopt Lightning User interface configuration
- Create Letter Heads and Email Templates
- Create and apply Formulas
- Set up Approval Processes
- Create and Deploy Work Flows & Process Builder
Scenario 1: Event Management
- instantly generate and distribute invitations electronically and at scale
- allow self registration without the oversight of a member of staff
- plan, co-ordinate and publicise events online far in advance optimising take up rates and the ability to monitor real time ticket sales/registrations and cross referencing them against existing donors, subscribers or members that exist in your database.
- Set reminders and alerts to maximise awareness and guarantee attendance
Scenario 2: Managing your Financial Accounts & Budgets
- You, your colleagues or even volunteers can access your financial records online in real time and remotely.
- You can sync individual transactions and payments with your contact database without any manual data entry!
- Create payment and invoice templates and set instructions (workflows) that will generate them instantly or at a set time and issue them electronically
- Allow you to view donations or income generated at a campaign, project, programme or even individual level with minimal effort or having to produce a report from scratch
- Set reminders and alerts of deadlines on invoicing, contracts or debt payment
- Provide accessible channels for a range of payment options and currency formats
- Produce Dashboard and financial report generation
Scenario 3: Employee & HR Management
- Employee profiles, job history, appraisals and setting performance management goals, milestone and actions can all be recorded, edited and viewed in one place
- Using Salesforce Lightening you can create custom apps, objects and components that provide staff with a portal to register, upload and update their personnel records and trigger automated tasks and emails with minimal manager supervision or intervention – for example task assignments can be integrated with Google calendar to sync all planned activities.