Make your Fundraising a success with Salesforce NPSP for Charities: A 1 Day Virtual Course
Our free 1 day training will equip you with the basics that you need to help get you set up and ready to go with Salesforce CRM for charities and non-profits.
Join this full day training to find out how Salesforce Non Profit Success Pack provides an out-of-the box solution for fundraising management for your non-profit. If you have multiple people managing fundraising activity for your organisation, the solution provides a one stop solution to manage stakeholders, correspondence, calendars, opportunities, campaigns and performance real-time and fosters collaboration and analytics. We will guide you through the essentials of acquiring your Salesforce ‘Instance’, take you through step by step demonstration of key features and functionality that you need to get up and running, including;
- how to collate and record beneficiary/donor profile details
- how to organise your contacts by organisation or households
- How to track and set up reporting frameworks for income streams
- How to target contacts for email communications and address
- how to integrate with online donation platforms and guidance on how to move your data across to a CRM system from other sources i.e Excel spreadsheets or Legacy systems
With examples of real practical application from our experiences with other charities, we will also equip you with a a 5 step plan on how to set up the solution to meet your needs. This is an intensive and jam packed opportunity for learning not to be missed.