Salesforce & Communications Webinar
Join us for this free webinar if you work for a non-profit and tasked with:
- Implementing communication solutions for GDPR compliance
- Developing an internal and external communication strategy for your team.
- Creating a centralised system for contact and preference management.
- Integrating e-marketing tools with Salesforce
During this Salesforce Champion webinar we will be sharing some practical steps on how to review and improve contact and communication management within your organisation to start preparing for GDPR compliance.
We will also share information about different communication and e-marketing tools including Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Campaign Monitor that integrate with Salesforce CRM to help turn your strategy into a reality.
Our Salesforce Champion events support organisations to harness the power of Salesforce.com technology to manage their business activities more effectively. On a regular basis we run events to raise awareness of opportunities to maximise the role and impact of your CRM database.
Economic Change CIC, is a Salesforce.org Impact Partner and specialist Salesforce.com consultancy for the non-profit sector, we help our clients to implement a full management solution to track activities and performance of their different business departments and impact measurement using Salesforce CRM.
The webinar will be delivered by
- Parvez Halim – Our Senior CRM Consultant and Marketing Solutions Lead – An accomplished Salesforce Consultant with a professional background in marketing, sales, and Salesforce admin working with non-profits and corporates. He specialises in Communication and E-Marketing Solutions iincluding Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Campaign Monitor amongst other solutions.
- Heather Black – Managing Director and Senior CRM Consultant – An accomplished Salesforce Consultant delivering business analysis with non-profit clients on marketing, communication and contact management.