Tracking the Impact of your Campaigns with Salesforce.
Watch our FREE webinar to learn more about how we help marketers to track their impact using Salesforce tools:
- Campaign influence
- Campaign management
- Building & managing customer journeys using
- Campaign hierarchy
We know that nonprofits use marketing campaigns for four key reasons:
- Raising awareness of your cause to generate conversation, discussion, agenda
- Raising interest in your cause to focus attention on a specific issue
- Creating a desire to help your cause
- Generating action e.g. donations, volunteers, change
This is often known as the AIDA Funnel, and helps an organisation to guide its prospects through the process.
A balance of communications and marketing activity are the skills at play here, and any charity marketing professional needs to be able to understand the impact of their work, justify marketing spend and to demonstrate ROI. We help our Salesforce Nonprofit clients to track a wide range of outcomes throughout the AIDA Funnel, for example:
- Generating attention – boosting awareness of your cause and capturing data to demonstrate that impact e.g: asking people to sign a petition, measuring engagements with media/press, generating and measuring indicators of brand awareness e.g. increased social media interactions.
- Generating interest in your cause – creating tailored content to resonate with your audience which is tracked e.g clicks on a campaign page, number of enquiries made to a help line, downloads of online content.
- Generating a desire to take action & measuring these actions – creating strong call to actions with a measurable response e.g. A/B testing donations by a particular campaign message or image, number of volunteers signed up.