Achieving Excellence in Employee and Trustee Management
Economic Exchange events are free monthly events set up to share specialist knowledge and insight of our team and selected partners, to support socially driven organisations to transform and improve the way they work.
This event will be of interest to Senior Management and HR Managers within Charities, Social Enterprises, Foundations.
There will be an opportunity to network with speakers and delegates over a light lunch afterwards and we hope you can join us.
29th April 2016 – 10 -12.30pm
CAN Mezzanine Old Street, 49-51 East Road, Old Street, London
During this free event we will be providing top tips on:
- The foundation pillars for good HR practices
- Improve internal communication practices through coaching to intranet
- Shaping and maximising the role of your trustee board.
- Systems for managing HR and Trustee reporting
- Louise Beasley, Lead Consultant and Director of Roots HR – Will be speaking about the foundation cornerstones of HR and people management practices that organisations need to have in place when managing teams”.
- Jo Wright, Lead Facilitator, Phoenix Training and Coaching – Will be speaking about the five pillars for high performing teams for employees and trustees.
- Nigel Kippax, Managing Director of Charity Leaders & Programme Director for the Trustee Academy – will be speaking about the Management and Development of Trustees and Boards
- Heather Black, Managing Director of Economic Change, will be speaking about HR management and intranet systems using Salesforce CRM
Free places are limited to 2 people per organisation as places are limited.
To reserve your place register here