This week we are looking at how we can enhance the performance and behaviour of team members through using a CRM, rather than try to change their behaviour with out of the box products.
Through understanding behaviours, communication, and individuals better we can maximise user adoption for our salesforce projects.
At Economic Change we use coaching tools and techniques with organisations throughout the salesforce consultancy process.
Using the NLP Tool of Logical Levels shown above, we can think about 6 ways to appraise and sense check whether your Salesforce Implementation Project is going to sink or swim.
During this process we look at Environment, Behaviour, Capabilities, Values and Beliefs, Identify and Purpose.
The Logical Levels Model is a great exercise to assess the reality of any situation be it an individual, organisation or project, from 6 different perspectives to identify where problems might lie. Let us look at how the model can help you assess why a CRM solution did not get adopted or to flag where risks might lie at during your new implementation project.
Over the next 6 weeks we will work through the Logical Levels from the ground up and you can consider some of the following areas.
Last week we looked at Step 1 – Environment
This week we look at Step 2 – Behaviour
Step 2 – Behaviour
A project will fail if the system does not feel intuitive, align or enhance people’s processes to help them perform better. Even if a solution is out of the box or fully customised it needs to enhance and improve behaviour. Pay attention to the following areas:
- In-depth business analysis with teams is the key to understanding the behaviour of the team and how they currently operate and where the pain points exist.
- The CRM functionality should flow and enhance their current processes and behavior to support performance.
- The CRM narrative should align with their language so it feels familiar and intuitive.
- The CRM User Interface should be instinctive and easy to navigate to support user behaviour.
- The CRM help team members to highlight and analyse the most important variables to support performance.
How can we help?
Charity Discount Package – At Economic Change we support clients to undertake business analysis and customise Salesforce to enhance behaviours. Contact us to find out more
Early Bird Discount – Save £100 if you book on to our Salesforce Admin Training Course in November, book your place today