Economic Exchange are a series of free events we run throughout the year to highlight best practice, raise awareness and share expertise by Economic Change CIC, with our partners in the sector.
Attend this event if you lead or manage volunteering programmes within a charity, social enterprise, foundation or CSR Department.
When: 17th March 2016 10.00 – 12.30pm
Where: CAN Mezzanine, 49 East Road, Old Street, London, N1 6AH
During this free event we will be looking at best practice standards for recruiting and management volunteers, and monitoring and measuring impact of their work.
Attend our event to find out more about:
- Volunteer recruitment strategies
- Good practice and quality marks for quality assuring your volunteer management practices
- Impact monitoring questions, tools and approaches
- Volunteer management and monitoring systems using Salesforce CRM
- Patricia Kiss, Investing in Volunteers Programme Manager, NCVO will be sharing best practice and quality assurance processes encouraged by the Investing in Volunteers (IiV) and Investing in Volunteers for Employers (IiVE) Quality Standards.Trish has worked in the voluntary sector in volunteer management roles for over 10 years and is passionate about supporting volunteering.
- Heather Black, Managing Director, Economic Change will be speaking about different Impact Measurement Tools and Volunteer Management Systems using Salesforce CRM.
- Janet Thorne, CEO, Reach Skilled Volunteers, will be speaking on Skills-based volunteering – what it can do for your organisation and strategies for incorporating it.
- Josie Emberton, COO of the Do-it Trust, will be speaking about online recruitment of volunteers and findings from their volunteer survey.
Registration is essential as places are limited. Please note, there is a max number of two attendees per organisation