Do you need a Salesforce Health Check?
Watch our free webinar to find out how to do a health check on your Salesforce org.
If you use Salesforce, you’ll want to make sure your system is performing at its best. Some things will update automatically, but others need a little bit of work. Luckily enough, with minimum effort you can achieve great results. All of the following questions can be answered with a little bit of dedicated effort and support:
1. Do you have access to the latest Salesforce configuration? Have you Installed your system Critical Updates?
2. Are the Apps you’re using on the most up to date release?
3. Have you ever analysed what parts of the system your staff are using? What data fields are used or always left unfilled?
4. Are you using the Non For Profit Success Pack? If not, why?
5. Are you using the correct data model for your org? Do you know what your data model is?
6. Are you using Salesforce Lightning? If not have you thought about moving to Lightning?
7. Do you have a Change management plan in place for your Salesforce Updates?
If you are interested in exploring any of these issues in more detail, then watch our Salesforce Champions Membership Online Health Check Webinar.
Our Salesforce Champion Members are Salesforce administrators who are interested in upskilling and developing their skills to maintain their Salesforce instance. It’s a paid for membership package, but we are offering this as a taster webinar to find out more about what we offer.
Here at Economic Change, we carry out monthly webinars for our Salesforce Support customers and Salesforce Champion members, looking at a different development topic each month. We encourage our clients to share ideas, discuss best practice and implement the expert advice given by our qualified Senior Salesforce Admins.
Our Salesforce Support clients receive ongoing access to webinars, access to our customer support community and library of support materials. Find out more>>
This Health Check webinar is free to watch, but if you’re interested in finding our more about Salesforce Champions Membership or Support Contracts then get in touch with Martin, our Head of Support Desk for an informal chat.