Measuring Social Impact Masterclass
Last month, our workshop was rated excellent on average by participants.
‘The training will help us to use evaluation in a more smart and structured way.’ Virginia Nimarkoff, Brixton People’s Kitchen
‘It has helped us to realise that we should involve and report on the benefits to stakeholder.’Francine Asonibare, Quo Vadis Trust
Our training is for organisations who want to develop a framework, reporting process and system for measuring the social and economic impact of their projects.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
• Defining your aims and objectives
• Defining your outputs and outcomes
• Methods of capturing evaluation data
• Producing social impact materials
• Designing a comprehensive client management and social reporting system
Register here to attend:
If you can’t make it, but want to know more? Download our E-Guide to Measuring Social Impact here https://www.economicchange.co.uk/resources/