Why use Salesforce for Volunteer Management?
At Economic Change, we help non-profits embrace cloud technology using Salesforce CRM (Client Relationship Management) system, which offers non-profits free and/or heavily discounted user licenses, to improve their volunteer management practices.
Here are some of the solutions being adopted by our volunteer management clients:
- [highlight dark=”no”]Reduce admin for the volunteer[/highlight] – Do away with downloadable word documents and introduce online application forms that can be completed and submitted directly from your website with the touch of a button and the information goes straight into your CRM database for internal review and can trigger automatic responses to the volunteer.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Review and speed up internal processes[/highlight] – Within your CRM you can automatically track the progression of a volunteer application form e.g. calculating the difference between the dates… an application was received, reviewed, responded too etc. You can use this data to analyse your internal response times and whether any processes need to be improved.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Improve two- way communication [/highlight]– Provide online forms or a secure area within your CRM for volunteers to login and update their details, availability or submit issues, questions or concerns themselves so it automatically notifies the right people. Provide access to the CRM via an app on smart phone or tablet or laptop.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Provide readily available peer support and recognition[/highlight] – We have implemented online communities using Salesforce CRM for volunteers to connect, discuss and support each other via group forums, access online support and training, and be recognised by the charity or their peers for their skills and contribution using reward badges.
- [highlight dark=”no”]Manage availability, support and rotas[/highlight] – Track which support volunteers are active and have been engaged in e.g. training, mentoring etc, and help search and allocate suitable volunteers to opportunities using a shift management solution
- [highlight dark=”no”]Performance Management[/highlight] – Build a set of reports and a dashboard to help you track a whole range of KPI’s against recruitment, intervention, allocation and outcomes for volunteers.
Join our free webinar on the 20th October to find out more about what Salesforce could offer your organisation. Click here to register.
Can’t make it? Arrange a demo and consultation with our team, email firstname.lastname@example.org