Salesforce World Tour Recap: Using Salesforce for Programme Delivery and Impact Management
Our MD Heather Black was delighted to speak to a packed auditorium at Salesforce World Tour in London, on how our Non-Profits use Salesforce for Programme Delivery and Impact Management.
Whether it’s managing delivery related to health, employment, social, housing, education or environmental issues – Salesforce and third party apps have been the answer for many organisations working in these sectors.
During these sessions we will be demonstrating how you can use Salesforce CRM and integrated third party apps to assist your team to effectively manage delivery of programmes and monitor outputs and outcomes to demonstrate social impact. It will help you to turn a theory of change into a full impact management solution.
The session will be of interest to potential and existing users of Salesforce CRM. It includes:
- How to translate a Theory of Change into an Impact Management Solution.
- Online Survey Tools to create diagnostic, application and feedback forms that integrate data straight into the CRM.
- Ways to Capture Data using Mobile, Tablet, Text, Webchat and Computer.
- Data Analysis Capabilities using Distance Travelled Summaries, Reports, and Snapshot Reporting.
- Reports and Analytical Dashboards.
- Example Case Studies.