The Big Assist Fund is Available Now!
Big Assist is a programme for infrastructure organisations in the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector; delivered under contract to the Big Lottery Fund by the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO).
The programme works to support infrastructure organisations based in England, to be more efficient, effective, sustainable and better able to adapt to the current and future operating environment.
Infrastructure organisations can apply for a financial award to gain support from a supplier listed on the online market place.
The fund closes in October 2015 but it is operating on a first come first served basis for the first 200 eligible organisations.
Economic Change CIC have been approved as a BIG Assist Supplier.
We have supported clients to adopt a number of strategies for sustainability, which include:
- Acquisition and management of assets
- Prime contractor and management role
- Social enterprise trading arms
- Specialist consultancy and training.
We can offer the following support to infrastructure organisations :
- Social Impact Measurement and Evaluation
- Business Strategy and Feasibility Studies
- Management Processes and Efficiency
- Salesforce CRM implementation – Salesforce CRM helps our clients to manage all of their business activities, delivery and monitor their performance both commercially and socially. The Salesforce Foundation offers 10 free user licenses to non-profits. Find out more about Salesforce CRM.
Our infrastructure client list includes: Locality, Co-operatives UK, Co-operative College, ACEVO, Social Firms UK, Social Enterprise North West, Social Enterprise East Sussex, Social Enterprise Kent, Clearly So, Eastside Primetimers, Community Organisers, Ariadne, and the International Centre for Social Franchising.
“Locality have worked with Economic Change on a number of projects in order to develop our Salesforce CRM. They are quick to understand our unique needs, Economic Change have provided excellent tailored solutions, that have helped to seamlessly improve and streamline our business processes. Friendly, honest and always quick to respond – I would recommend any organisation to work with Heather and Economic Change
Rebecca Smith, Director, Social Enterprise Kent
“The support and expertise of Economic Change has been invaluable. The team have been instrumental in the success of implementing a complex system and now we will be able to accurately measure our social impact and as a result grow our social enterprise and help more beneficiaries. The process mapping has allowed us to review how efficient we are, and make improvements accordingly. The management team can at a glance see how well their teams are going, both financially and socially”
We can be found in the BIG Assist ‘marketplace’ https://www.bigassist.org.uk/customer/supplier/profile/111157
– Financial Vouchers are offered but the specific amount between £4-15K will be decided by Big Assist following completion of the diagnostic.
– Amount awarded depends on: Size, Capacity to deliver within the timescale (4 months) and type of work and its potential impact.
Big Assist will be closing by the end of October but essentially the first 200 orgs to apply who meet the criteria will be accepted!
For more information on the BIG Assist programme visit the BIG Assist website: www.bigassist.org.uk