UpRising is a UK-wide youth leadership development organisation. They offer a range of leadership and employability programmes for 16-25 year olds, including their flagship programme, a nine month leadership programme providing ‘access behind the scenes’ training sessions with some of the UK’s most senior leaders across the political, private, public and not for profit sectors. Each participant is individually matched with a coach and a mentor who supports them on a one to one basis throughout their time on the programme.
They deliver across London, Bedford, Luton, Birmingham, Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester, and Liverpool.
Economic Change has worked with them since 2013, to help establish new management processes and systems using Salesforce CRM.
Our work included:
• Facilitated sessions to define their business and marketing strategy and KPIs
• Facilitated sessions with managers to redefine management processes using Salesforce CRM.
• Supporting a champions group to embed a change management strategy
• Designing a CRM Specification
• Developing Salesforce CRM to manage delivery of youth leadership programme, recruitment of volunteers, event management, HR and financial processes.
• Adopting third party apps to enhance the value of Salesforce, using online survey tool Clicktools
• Training and supporting the implementation of the system.
We helped UpRising to successfully secure funding through the Growth Accelerator programme , to assist with the upfront planning and design stage of this work. This initial work helped them to secure further funding for the implementation of the project.
‘Economic Change delivered a high quality service, providing technical expertise along with an understanding of implementing organisation change, which enabled us to achieve much more than we expected.
I found working with Heather to be a most rewarding experience, her focus and technical expertise is impressive and inspiring. She also has the organisational development skills to support us through a challenging project e.g. coaching and leading us through organisational change. She added value through suggesting potential sources of funding that made it possible to implement the CRM system.’
Barbara Regnier, Head of Corporate Services, UpRising