GrowthAccelerator is a premium service to help England’s brightest growing businesses achieve their ambitions with rapid, sustainable growth. It’s a partnership between private enterprise and government.
GrowthAccelerator’s network of world-class growth experts work side by side with leaders of high-growth potential SMEs to provide them with the know-how and ability to achieve sustainable growth. The service will help discover the real issues that could be holding businesses back, define the right growth plan and open doors to world class business experts and networks.
Description of the GrowthAccelerator Service
The primary objective of the Growth Accelerator service is to help businesses realise controlled, accelerated growth through:
1. Tailored coaching programmes (4 days as a micro / 6 days as an SME)
2. Workshops introducing tools, techniques and practical exercises to help build strategy, leadership, sales and marketing, customer value delivery, high growth teams and change management.
3. Access to matched funding for leadership and management training up to the value of £2,000 per senior manager. e.g. Training costs £4000, GA pay £2000 and you pay £2000.
4. Inclusion in Growth Accelerator’s High-Growth Alumni Network
How will my business benefit from GrowthAccelerator?
Our experts and coaches can help you by:
• Providing a critical friend and sounding board to refine plans for growth.
• Developing your true potential for growth and set achievable goals
• Identifying and overcoming the barriers holding you back
• Helping to develop your funding or sales proposition
• Energising your plans with one-to-one leadership and management advice
• Connecting you to networks to gain insights and build relationships
To be eligible, businesses need meet the following criteria:
• Registered in England (not a soletrader)
• Fewer than 250 employees
• Turnover of less than £40M
• Have consistent and proven high growth performance or, if a start-up, can demonstrate high growth potential (Projecting a 20% turnover growth year on year or if a new start, aiming for a £1m turnover within 3 years)
What investment is required?
GrowthAccelerator is a partnership between private enterprise and government. Because the UK Government is investing with you in the growth of your business, the cost to you is significantly reduced. Your investment in GrowthAccelerator will reflect the size of your business:
Micro and start-up businesses (up to 4 employees) £600 + £700 VAT* = £1,300
Small businesses (5 to 49 employees) £1,500 + £700 VAT* = £2,200
Medium-sized companies (50 to 249 employees) £3,000 + £700 VAT* = £3,700
VAT is chargeable on the full value of the service at £3,500
About Economic Change
Economic Change CIC specialises in providing management solutions to support the growth of social businesses and charities. To find out more visit www.economicchange.co.uk
Heather Black from Economic Change CIC is a registered and approved Growth Coach for Growth Accelerator providing expert, tailored advice to help ambitious businesses achieve rapid, sustainable growth.
She has led the growth of a national social enterprise as the Founder and Managing Director between 2005 and 2010 managing a team of 40 to deliver over £2.4m worth of contracts. She is a certified coach and actively worked with over 2000 social businesses and third sector organisations to provide coaching, training and consultancy to help them launch and grow their organisations. She is trained consultant for Salesforce CRM, which offers free user licenses to non-profits. She is a specialist research consultant in social enterprise since 2001 and has extensively researched best practice models across the UK. She is a nominated Council Member of Social Enterprise UK and has won a number of awards in the sector.
For the Growth Accelerator Programme Heather specialises in providing coaching and training on:
• Business Strategy and Planning
• Business Growth Models
• Management Processes and Systems
• Social Impact Measurement and Reporting
• Contract Readiness and Fundraising
How to Apply
If you are think you are suitable for this programme, then contact Heather to discuss your eligibility and requirements further. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07795 646 646.
To find out more about the Growth Accelerator programme visit https://www.growthaccelerator.com/