Big Potential Advanced Grants of up to £150k are available if:
- Your organisation is a non-profit supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable groups.
- There is an identified contract insight that you would like to apply for that exceeds £1m.
- There are identified areas for improvement within your organisation that if addressed could give you a better chance of winning the contract.
Economic Change works with organisations everyday who are competing for public sector contracts in economic, social and community development funded by national or local government departments.
We are an approved provider for the Big Potential Advanced Grant. To find out more and assess your eligibility visit www.bigpotential.org.uk and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation about our services.
Possible areas for improvement
We wanted to share some trends that commissioners are looking for in terms of quality expectations and best practice in regards to managing contracts. These are areas you could spend a Big Potential Advanced grant on to help you develop:
- Security of data – Implementing secure and robust CRM systems to maintain data, moving away from spreadsheets and archaic systems.
- Partnerships – Do you have a robust partnership process and relationship management process for prime or sub-contracting arrangements.
- Customer service – Do you manage your clients effectively using a CRM system and understand the customer experience and level of satisfaction.
- Value for money– Have you undertaken a lean management process to ensure your core administration processes are streamlined and administration costs are sensible.
- Proof of impact – Do you have good monitoring systems in place and can you clearly monitor and articulate your evidence of impact relative to the performance outcomes of the contract you are aiming to secure.
- Social value– Can you demonstrate wider social impact in your supply chain, resourcing, in-direct change within your wider community.
Contact Heather Black at email@example.com to discuss Big Potential and our consultancy services in further detail.