Fundraising Management for Justice & Care
Justice and Care is an international anti-slavery organisation. It rescues people from slavery, brings to justice and criminal networks responsible and sparks systemic change. They operate across four offices internationally and with Salesforce they achieved a 360 view of their fundraising efforts to improve stakeholder and fundraising management.
- They had four different data system(s) across different offices that lacked clear, accurate and real time visibility of fundraising pipeline opportunities locally and internationally
- Significant proportion of administrative time and resources was spent on managing data pertaining to donor prospects – Multiple systems were being used to collect and manage donor information across four offices internally.
- Lack of profiling and segmentation of donors meant it was difficult to identify high value prospects or repeat donors
Justice and Care leveraged the benefit of the Non Profit Success Pack.and online payment solution.
- Customised the use of Non Profit Success Pack features for donor and fundraising management.
- Developed Custom Objects for allocating funding to projects and tracking project delivery.
- Rolled out a consistent architecture across international offices with multi-currency adoption.
- Integrated the organisational Salesforce Instance with a third party donation cart with NPSP.
- Integration of gmail for salesforce to synchronise external and internal e-communications.
- The organisation was able to demonstrate tangible benefits including:
- Improved visibility of management data in reports and dashboards internationally
- Reduced administration due to automation of donor communication
- Improved Donor intelligence with segmentation, targeting and 360 view.
- Improved communication and stakeholder recording and management
- Consistent processes and data management across four international offices.
Improve your fundraising management
Interested in a similar project? Get started today