Directors of social enterprises and charities should attend this free event to prepare for growth, understand the different strategies, and learn how to access support & funding for scaling up!
9th December 9.30 – 12
at CAN Mezzanine, Old Street, London
Heather Black, Managing Director, Economic Change CIC
At the event:
- Strategies for Growth – We will be summarising the different strategies for growth and the relative pro’s and con’s of each
- Social franchising and replication – The International Centre for Social Franchising, will provide top tips on how to prepare to replicate your organisation based on their social replication toolkit www.toolkit.the-icsf.org.
- Core Infrastructure – We will provide guidance on how to develop your core infrastructure ready to scale with case study examples.
- Support for growth – The Government backed Business Growth Service team will help you to assess your growth potential and tell you what support and funding is available from the Government.
- Funding available – Our speakers will share the range of funding pots available to help you get ready and raise investment to scale
Join us for some insight, case studies, and solutions to transform the way you work!