This month we celebrate 10 years of helping socially driven organisations
Over the last 10 years, Economic Change has delivered support to strategic authorities and agencies supporting the VCSE sector, as well as providing direct provision to charities and social enterprises locally and internationally. Below we have provided a snapshot of fourteen case studies out of nearly 500 clients (it was hard to shortlist 10) to show the diversity and scope of the work we have enjoyed over the years.
We are proud that 70% of our work now comes from repeat customers or partner referrals.
Economic Change was established as a brand in 2005 as part of Striding Out CIC, before becoming a separate CIC in 2012. This year we gained backing from Big Issue Invest, to help expand our services and support more clients to transform the way they work. We have tripled our income and clients in 2015 as a result, and we look forward to continued growth.
10% off in November – Special Offer
To celebrate our anniversary, we are offering customers 10% off of our One to One Clinics in Salesforce or Social Impact, or our In-House Workshops for Business Strategy, Social Impact and Salesforce Administrator Training, or Developing a CRM System.
To claim the discount, the clinic or workshop needs to be booked in November 2015, but can be delivered in November or December 2015. Contact us to book your session or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the diversity of clients below:
1. seif – Delivery of Social Impact Measurement training and consultancy to social enterprises who are looking to secure social investment on the seif business support programme in Switzerland.
2. National Council for Youth Voluntary Services – Evaluation of their £4m Big Lottery Funded ‘Young Partners Project’ in 2013/2014.
3. Mind in Harrow – Feasibility Study and Social Impact Evaluation Report for the Head for Work Programme, funded by the Big Lottery, and Evaluation Report on The Hayaan Project, funded by Trust for London.
4. The Prince’s Trust – Undertook a National Evaluation Report on The Prince’s Trust Enterprise Activities, for BERR.
5. Grace Eyre Foundation – Facilitation of Social Impact Framework, Management Processes, Change Management, CRM specification, and implementation of a Salesforce CRM system to manage internal processes and contract delivery.
6. BITC ARC Programme – Since 2010 we have been a partner on the BITC ARC programme, delivering workshops on business strategy, marketing, management systems for London based social enterprises.
7. Locality – Development of their Salesforce CRM since 2012 to manage DCLG public sector commissioned contracts, membership and events.
8. UpRising – Development of Salesforce CRM to manage contracts and internal processes ready for growth and replication.
9. Peter Jones Foundation – Evaluation of the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy programme at Amersham College for SEEDA, working with MacKinnon Partnership, and development of a Salesforce CRM monitoring and reporting system for internal management, employer engagement and Skills Funding Agency contracts.
10. PRIME – Development of Salesforce CRM to manage internal processes and monitoring of of contracts with the Skills Funding Agency and Social Action.
11. Aspire Foundation – Undertook a Feasibility and Mapping Study into the replication of Social Enterprises in the Homeless Sector to inform the future business strategy of the foundation.
12. North West Development Agency – Undertook Research and a Report on Market Sector Opportunities for Social Enterprises in the North West, working with Regeneris.
13. BusinessLink4London – Market Intelligence Report on support for Young Entrepreneurs in London, working as an associate for TribalSPD.
14. Bexley Council – Undertook a feasibility study into a Young Entrepreneurs Incubator Centre, working with the MacKinnon Partnership.
Our team love to make a difference, so contact us if you would like to work with us