Spring Impact is the global leader in social replication and social franchising with offices in London, San Francisco and Melbourne, Australia. They have worked in a number of countries around the world including Kenya, India, UK, USA, Australia, Myanmar, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Malawi, Tanzania and South Africa and have the honour of working with extraordinary partners making a real and lasting difference.
To support two of their franchisee clients – A Band of Brothers & RECLAIM improve business processes
- Manage sales pipelines across different geographic locations
- Help co-ordinate, manage and report on HR processes such as recruitment, time and performance management to maximise thier use of resources
Economic Change were able to:
- Leverage Salesforce Sales Cloud to automate the processes relating to administrative tasks & activities
- configure multi-currencies features to accurately record, manage and report Sales transactions and income amounts
- installed a third party app – Mission Control to enable project & HR Management
“We had tried various other systems to manage our growing organisation that hadn’t worked. Economic Change suggested Salesforce and took time to not only make sure it worked for us but adapted their approach to fit exactly what we needed. We are now fully up and running with the new system and it’s changing the way we work for the better. It will completely change the way we work.”
Dan Berelowitz, CEO, ICSF
If your interested in finding out how we can support you then get in touch today.