Social Enterprise Kent is committed to unlocking the potential of people, businesses and communities by providing them with the means to create enterprising and lasting solutions to their own challenges.
They manage and deliver a range of programmes from B2B Training Courses, Social Enterprise Business Support, Mental Health and Older People Support to Venue Hire.
As a flagship social enterprise with almost thirty years’ experience of training, support and development Social Enterprise Kent is ideally placed to provide expert support to its colleagues in the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector. Over the past few years SEK has actively supported people and organisations to develop their resilience, enterprise and sustainability
Economic Change worked with SEK in 2015 to help establish new management processes and systems using Salesforce CRM.
Our work included:
• Facilitated sessions to define their business and marketing strategy and KPIs
• Facilitated sessions with managers to redefine management processes using Salesforce CRM.
• Designing a CRM Specification
• Customisation of Salesforce CRM to manage sales pipline, fundraising, training events, HR, service delivery for local authority contracts and social impact.
• Adopting third party apps to enhance the value of Salesforce, using Linvio and online survey tool Form Assembly.
• Training and supporting the implementation of the system.
We helped SEK to successfully secure funding through Social Investment Business to achieve this project.
‘The support and expertise of Economic Change has been invaluable. The team have been instrumental in the success of this project. Now we will be able to accurately measure our social impact and as a result grow our social enterprise and help more beneficiaries. The process mapping element of the project has allowed us to review how efficient we are, and make improvements accordingly.
The management team can at a glance see how well their teams are going, both financially and socially. Overall this has been a very successful project for Social Enterprise Kent and I would like to thank Social Investment Business and Economic Change CIC for allowing us to do it.
We have mapped our processes and created a bespoke system using Salesforce. Economic Change CIC have helped us enormously with this project and we simply wouldn’t have been able to do this without their support and guidance.
We now feel better able to assess our social impact and apply more competitively for bids and tenders’
Rebecca Smith, Director of Learning and Development, Social Enterprise Kent