This week we are looking at the importance of giving your CRM an identity.
It’s a key part of any team and should be the life and soul of the party, so let’s give it real presence.
Through understanding behaviours, communication, and individuals better we can maximise user adoption for our salesforce projects.
At Economic Change we use coaching tools and techniques with organisations throughout the salesforce consultancy process.
Using the NLP Tool of Logical Levels shown above, we can think about 6 ways to appraise and sense check whether your Salesforce Implementation Project is going to sink or swim.
During this process we look at Environment, Behaviour, Capabilities, Values and Beliefs, Identity and Purpose.
The Logical Levels Model is a great exercise to assess the reality of any situation be it an individual, organisation or project, from 6 different perspectives to identify where problems might lie. Let us look at how the model can help you assess why a CRM solution did not get adopted or to flag where risks might lie at during your new implementation project.
Over the next 6 weeks we will work through the Logical Levels from the ground up and you can consider some of the following areas.
Previously we looked at:
Step 5 – Identity
A project will fail if a CRM is not identified at the heart of the organisation. It should be everyone’s best friend and the team should be using it everyday for their record management and tasks.
Here are some things to address:
- What are people’s perception of the CRM as a tool? Do they see the CRM as the living beating heart of the organisation that enables everything to function, or do they see it as an extra admin task that they need to do every day?
- Do they trust the CRM and the data held within it?
- What do they call the CRM? Some organisation’s even give their CRM a name e.g. STORM and DORIS (acroyns) to strengthen its importance and role in the organisation.
- How do they identify personally with the CRM ? Do they feel it supports them to do their job better and build their self-esteem?
- If the team didn’t use the CRM would the company fail in some way? How important is it to everyone?
To enhance your capabilities you can benefit from our Salesforce Admin Training Course, book your place now and get started with the training today,
At Economic Change we support clients to undertake business analysis and customise Salesforce to enhance behaviours. Contact us to find out more about our CHARITY DISCOUNT PACKAGE here if you would like our help