Improving Membership Management for Visionary
Visionary is a membership organisation providing infrastructure support to local sight loss organisations in the UK. Our aim is to establish a strong sustainable national network of high quality local voluntary organisations to join up with national organisations and public sector providers to ensure that all people living with sight loss in the UK can access the services they need at a local level when they need them.
- Before the introduction of Salesforce, records were kept on a myriad of spread sheets, Word documents and paper files.
- When Visionary expanded from 40 to 140 member organisations, they needed a robust database integrated into new operational processes that would help them cope with new scale of the organisation. During this expansion, Visionary wanted to show members that they were becoming a more professional organisation capable of delivering more than they had ever been able to before.
- As an organisation that promotes the inclusion of people with sight loss in the work place including their own personnel affected by sight loss, it was really important that the database could be accessed by people using screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Economic Change provided business analysis and technical development work to improve membership management, intelligence and support.
- Tailor the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud platforms to accommodate Visionary’s expanded membership and facilitate the management of the entire lifecycle of an organisation.
- Enable tracking of member interactions through Case Management, Activity and Outlook for Salesforce so as to provide insight into what members are doing and what support is most highly appreciated.
- Integration of Form Assembly to capture membership information, event management and annual reporting needs.
- Creation of a sophisticated Data Analysis Tool to identify National Visual Impairment Priority Areas against Provision of Members.
- Adopt Salesforce’s in-built suite of reports and dashboards to enable Board reports and complex information on outputs and outcomes to be created at the touch of a button
- Supply Integration with screen readers that enable vision-impaired staff and members to access information and function effectively in their roles – allowing Visionary to ‘practice what it preaches’.
- Major efficiency gains from automating data collection processes and holding all information centrally with easy navigation.
- Pre-populated web forms save time for members, as well as ensuring that they receive a more professional user experience.
- Board reports are now almost real-time, rather than almost out-of-date, enabling them to gain a clearer, more accurate understanding of performance.
- Expanded staff base has a better 360 degree view of what is going on across the membership and the expanded organization.
- As a membership organisation, Visionary can now, in turn, advise members on the benefits of investing in a Salesforce CRM system and the steps they need to take to ensure a successful implementation.
Improve your programme management
Interested in a similar project? Get started today