Happy New Year from Economic Change
“2016 was a difficult year for many non-profits, but at Economic Change we rise to challenges and focused on helping the sector become more efficient and sustainable. We delivered 13 free events, training and consultancy to 700 non-profits.
We believe that innovation, competitiveness and efficiency are the three key ingredients to survival in 2017, which is why we have introduced some new support packages this year to help you get ahead of the game.
If budget is an issue, check out our free and lower cost training workshops. We hope we can support your team in 2017 in some way.
Here’s to survival and prospering in the new year.”
All the best, Heather Black, Managing Director, Economic Change CIC
Check out our 2017 support packages below:
Our support packages are suitable for existing Salesforce users. If you are planning a new installation of Salesforce, then please check out our Salesforce Implementation page.
We have created a flexible range of packages, tailored to suit the needs of our clients. If none of these suit we could create something just for you, just ask:
- Salesforce Champion Mentoring – Suitable for Internal Salesforce Admins who would benefit from mentoring and guidance to develop Salesforce themselves. Can also provide holiday cover.
- Salesforce Support Package – Suitable for existing Salesforce customers who don’t have a dedicated Internal Salesforce Administrator and require hands on support to manage and customise the system and support and train end users.
- Salesforce Development Package – Suitable for existing Salesforce customers who plan to further develop their Salesforce instance and require hands-on support from consultants.
- Click here to find out more about Salesforce Support Contracts
- Impact Champion Mentoring – Suitable for Internal Staff who would benefit from mentoring and guidance to develop the Impact Measurement Framework themselves.
- Impact Framework Package – Suitable for organisations who require more hands-on support to develop impact frameworks for their organisation or new projects.
- External Evaluation Package – Suitable for organisations who wish to have a independent consultant on hand to undertake an external validation of their impact. Valuable for organisations who wish to demonstrate transparency and credibility to funders.
- Click here to find out more about Impact Management Support Contracts