Health Poverty Action
We worked in partnership with Health Poverty Action, an International NGO that works across 18 countries to improve health levels and tackle root causes of poverty to implement Salesforce NPSP and adopt the Campaign Monitor feature.
We share some of the key highlights of their journey.
- One-off donations improved by more than 100%
- Member attrition rates have been halved
- Donor income increased despite no new regular donors signed up
- For Find Your Feet, one day a month of employee time saved by removing need to manually upload unsubscribe information
Health Poverty Action required a universal system that merged fundraising datasets from multiple different sources.
We worked with them to identify and put in place a data migration process, therefore consolidating multiple data sources into one universal fundraising system using the NPSP platform and specifically the Campaign Monitor feature.
- Health Poverty Action observed an immediate reduction in attrition rates by more then 50% since implementation and cite a direct contributory driver to an overall increase in the amount of donations.
- Prior to introducing Salesforce, Campaigners and Donors were organised and sent communications using two separate systems. Since the advent of Salesforce NPSP they were now able to manage both audiences collectively and segment and tailor communications simultaneously. They saw a direct improvement in the increase of one-off donations by 100%.
- The Campaign Monitor provided them with the ability to automate the unsubscribe feature resulting in an efficiency saving of a day per month in staff time.
- They were able to gain a clearer insight and more detailed profile of donors and donor history, allowing them to improve engagement levels.
“We’re now more donor-centric than we’ve ever been. Salesforce has provided that 360 view of our donors that we desperately wanted; it’s enabled us to break down the silos between different types of contacts and manage them all with a co-ordinated strategy”
Supporter Engagement Manager
If your interested in finding out how we can support you then get in touch today.