UpRising’s mission is to open up the pathways to leadership for talented young adults from diverse and under-represented backgrounds and to equip them with the knowledge, networks, skills and confidence to fulfil their leadership potential, find new opportunities and transform the world around them through social action.
- Managing various communication channels and streams with a myriad of growing audiences – in particular the Alumni Community.
- Develop a more streamlined and accurate profile of individuals on thier database and be able to produce more targeted communications and marketing content to match thier interests and needs
- A management tool to effectively engage with volunteers and nurture relationships with key supporters, donors and funding bodies
- Manage programme delivery and operations across different locations including tracking project expenditure and costs
Economic Change were tasked with building a new Salesforce instance using the NPSP platform to enable the organisation to:
- deliver on national and local programme management
- create a rigorous management system that allows tracking key performance indicators & monitor the progression of programmes across the year.
- Document, Monitor and Report on beneficary interventions and activities throughout the learning journey stages
- Generate accurate and real time data & reports on key outputs and outcomes such as volunteer hours, alumni contribution, number of speakers, improvements in skills and advancement into leadership positions
- Devise a bespoke finance solution to manage the bookkeeping process
- Additional efficency savings and gains through the added value of extending Salesforce to cover HR & Finance operations – for example by leveraging the accountancy application they were able to reduce overheads such as outsourcing the book keeping process
- Extend and evolve the functionaility to accomodate new services such as Corporate Services functions at little extra cost
“The implementation of Salesforce has allowed us to comprehensively manage our portfolio of programmes on projects on a national scale. This has been vital as we expand our delivery of programmes and locations and has allowed us to not only retain the organizational knowledge that has previously been lost, but to also cope with the expansion of our work ensuring that quality standards are met. The support provided by Economic Change in this regard has been essential. The work that goes in to developing a specific system for an organisation such as ours is only matched by the continual development work, particularly over the first couple of years of implementation to ensure that the processes and tools are both applicable and useful to the staff. Economic Change have been there every step of the way with us and have been instrumental in this development of our organisation.”
Karl Hankinson, Director of Programmes and Operations
If your interested in finding out how we can support you then get in touch today.