The MS Society funds and promotes research to develop new treatments and services for people with Multiple Sclerosis and to understand it’s causes. The Society provides support to people affected by MS, seeks to raise awareness, understand and improve care and support for all people living with MS. They operate across the United Kingdom.
- Outdated and inefficient database management tools and processes to accurately measure and report on the organisation impact and service delivery.
- Inability to report accurately to board of trustees on organizational impact
- Lack of understanding on which service delivery areas to focus on to improve impact.
- Economic Change replacedthe legacy solution and excel reporting with Salesforce Non Profit Starter Pack, with specific focus of building out and deploying the Impact Management functionality for MS Society.
- Provided a solution for accurate reporting and file
- Enabled better data sharing internally within the organization and with relevant stakeholders at trustee board level
- Vastly improved data capturing and associated reporting and analysis allowing for much more accurate impact assessment and management.
- Much clearer strategy around improving the organisations impact and service delivery using highly accurate data and reporting to make critical business decisions.
- Greatly increased transparency to volunteer community and the board of trustees around running of the organisation.
- Increased ability to attract more funding and more volunteers due to being able to give accurate data to potential donors as well as a much more user friendly and flexible, mobile technology solution to potential volunteers
“Salesforce has vastly improved data capturing and associated reporting and analysis allowing for much more accurate impact assessment and management. It has provided a much clearer strategy around improving the organisations impact and service deliver using highly accurate data and reporting to make critical business decisions. It has been a truly exciting project for the Helpline Team at MS Society and we look forward to continuing to work with Economic Change as we expand our use of the system”
IMPACT AND EVALUATION MANAGER
To find out more about our Membership Implementations or Support Contracts, please contact us