Customer Stories > Justice & Care
Justice and Care is an international anti-slavery organisation. It rescues people from slavery, brings to justice and criminal networks responsible and sparks systemic change. They operate across four offices internationally and with Salesforce they achieved a 360 view of their fundraising efforts to improve stakeholder and fundraising management.
- They had four different data system(s) across different offices that lacked clear, accurate and real time visibility of fundraising pipeline opportunities locally and internationally
- Significant proportion of administrative time and resources was spent on managing data pertaining to donor prospects – Multiple systems were being used to collect and manage donor information across four offices internally.
- Lack of profiling and segmentation of donors meant it was difficult to identify high value prospects or repeat donors
Justice and Care leveraged the benefit of the Non Profit Success Pack.and online payment solution.
- Customised the use of Non Profit Success Pack features for donor and fundraising management.
- Developed Custom Objects for allocating funding to projects and tracking project delivery.
- Rolled out a consistent architecture across international offices with multi-currency adoption.
- Integrated the organisational Salesforce Instance with a third party donation cart with NPSP.
- Integration of gmail for salesforce to synchronise external and internal e-communications.
“We were looking for the right system to manage our relationship with donors and looked at the various options available.We chose Salesforce and could not be more pleased – where we were blind, we can now see!It makes such an incredible difference to our work and our reporting.The fundraising team feels sighted – we approach meetings with donors, with our fundraising board, with the main board and auditors with so much more confidence. What we hadn’t anticipated when we chose Salesforce is how much more it could actually provide us – that it could become the fount of all knowledge as an organistation that is something that we are really exploring now and as our frontline work grows. The decision to invest in Salesforce rather than a much more limited product (either just fundraising focused solution or one that has fewer developers), has proven to be genius”
Global Director, Fundraising and Communications
- The organisation was able to demonstrate tangible benefits including:
- Improved visibility of management data in reports and dashboards internationally
- Reduced administration due to automation of donor communication
- Improved Donor intelligence with segmentation, targeting and 360 view.
- Improved communication and stakeholder recording and management
- Consistent processes and data management across four international offices.